Friday, March 4, 2011

4th Week


Well, in the 4th week I really felt like I started getting some things down a little better.  I'll be honest, the ribcage and pelvis relationship still eludes me, but I'm doing my best.  For whatever reason, I seem to draw everybody like they're anorexic or something.  The drawing that I posted above is a 20 minute drawing of our female model.  The arms were actually in front of her and not behind, which is how it sort of looks, but I wanted to focus more on the torso and not worry about the arms, which we haven't even covered yet.  I figured I would get them wrong if I tried, so I just didn't even bother.

I was really worried when I saw the pose that we were doing for 20 minutes, because I'm normally really bad at doing foreshortening, but I think that this actually turned out all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment